Records and Web Site – A Treasure Trove of Information! You can search for the following information:
- Real Estate Taxes Due – Tax Collector’s Office
- GIS Map of the house on the Lot of Land – Assessor’s Office
- Property Record Card – Assessed value
- Permit Search – Building Inspector’s Office
- Septic System Schematic – Board of Health
- Census – Clerk’s Office
FEMA Flood Map Service Center
Enter address and you can see where the house is in relation to a flood zone.
View the Flood Map
EPA estimates that 628 radon-related lung cancers occur annually in Massachusetts. In Massachusetts, it is estimated that 650,000 homes have radon levels that exceed the EPA action guideline of 4 pCi/L.
View EPA Facts
Go to the County Registry of Deeds Website for online information.
- To search for current owners and encumbrances – Title Search 50 years.
- Condominiums Unit deeds need to be searched 50 years as well as the Condominium Association.
- Master Deed needs to be searched (Back Title)